Friday, June 19, 2009

Sully

That gorgeous creature is Sovran's Sullivan, a six year old Saddlebred who I'm in love with. Sully is for sale in Illinois for only $3200. The Universe is welcome to buy him for me. :)

The weight loss competition is going well. M and I are in the top ten and it's fun motivation to track our progress with everyone else. There's some real nutbags on there--obsessed with fitness gymrat types. I've lost about 7 pounds so far. M is looking fiiiine is down in the 230s once again, which makes him a tower of manly muscle.
Uh, anyway.... ;)

In other news...I still don't have an agent for my book, and if no one's smart enough to pick it up by the end of this year then it's self publishing here I come. I'd love the chance to design the cover myself and not change a word of it. Then I'd need to find people to promote the shit out of it. But the agent search continues....

I have an audition for a short film on Sunday. Hope I get it. I'm itching to act again. Getting new headshots at the end of July when the contest is over. I hope to be looking fantabulous by then. Onward...

No comments: