Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to blonde.....


So here I am again....

Went to see MDF SAM at her salon and got some blond highlights. Not as blond as that photo but close enough. In a few weeks I'm getting new headshots with my agent's fave photog and have high hopes that they will get me in good with our local Emmy winning/recently nominated casting agent here who also casts all of R. Rodriguez' films. I took her workshop and she told my agent that she loves me but I've got to have better photos. Amazing that I've been in this business for 15 years and still looking for the headshot that will get me the proverbial foot in the door....Ah well.

I got my ass down to Flipnotic's last night for the T Jarrod Quartet and sat in. There I met with a piano player who responded to my recent ad for musicians. We got along so we're moving forward with that.....

We'll see what happens..........

No comments: