Thursday, April 30, 2009

The New Deal

So tomorrow starts the latest in many detoxes for me--and M as well. I hope it will stick this time. I'm down to my last few bowls-ful of weed and got an iced tea at my side and a pizza in the oven, SO, I'm ready to go out in style.

This is the plan for the next 21 days:

First 5 days:
no coffee, no dairy, no sugar, no artificial sweeteners, no meat, no nuts, no beans, no wheat or other grains. Eat only fruits, vegetables, fruit juice, olive oil, organic butter, whey protein shakes and sweet potatoes. Only filtered or bottled or mineral water to drink.

Day 6-21: Can add in beans, eggs, and a little chicken. Otherwise the food plan is the same.


Some other Rules I'm giving myself...starting May 3rd (gotta have a few days to feel like utter shite)

  • I will go to at least 1 OA meeting and 1 MA meeting per week.
  • I will work my ass off to keep my lease on my horse Shaggy and get to the Barn to ride and play with him at least twice a week.
  • I will run for 30 mins twice a week either @ the gym or in the hood.
  • I will do 45 mins of weights at least twice a week.
  • I will log food and workouts on this blog daily.
  • Sit at the little altar in my closet and pray and meditate a bit at least a few times a week.
  • Anything else I think of later...as the Creatrix of this blog I can do whatever I want! hee-hee
So that's all for now....I will be checking in every day. Let's hope it's not boring!

No comments: