Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 1 The Dreaded Number

Well, here we are at the beginning...I weighed myself this morning. Yikes. Looking forward to seeing that number go down--30 pounds worth I hope!!! I was planning on posting the number here but I think I'll keep it to myself until it goes down a bit.
As for my mental state...M and I on not such great terms at the moment--bit of a tiff last night. It's the 1st of the month and I still have rent and horsey board to come up with. Goddess, bring the $$$$ today! I feel all kinds of resentments and depression and fear roiling around in my head this morning and I accept that detox--life!-- comes with some discomfort at times. Mostly it's the $$$. Taxes have kicked my ass once again this year and I'm lost in a wilderness of self-employed financial confusion. Now I'm shelling out $100 per week for 2 days at a salon and going to see how that works out. Lots of fear and resentment about that. Anyway.....I'm going to let it be OK today for me to be quiet and chill and just let the detox roll through me. Yuck.

No comments: