Saturday, May 16, 2009

And the rain came down

It's pouring buckets in Austin TX this morning and of course it started right as I was taking the dogs to the park. Alas, they have to get out and run no matter what or they'll go stir-crazy. So off we went out into the mud and rain--and me in a cute outfit ready to go to work no less. Luckily it was only coming down moderately hard while we were out there and as soon as we came in it started POURING again. I'm drying myself and getting ready for work.

For various reasons I didn't make jack shit for $$ this week and going to the salon yesterday and today I'm basically paying to come to work. But I'm not going to whine further about it. Just going to trust that Goddess will show me the money this month like she always has done.

My food was just OK yesterday: 2 handfuls of pnut M&Ms and 3 Lone Stars towards the end of the day. Fridays get me every time..... But I did run twice this week and rode Shaggy 3 times so that's an improvement. Tonight I'm running concessions at City Theatre for a production of The Elephant Man (??) Off to work now. Taking John Densmore's Riders on the Storm w/me which I just began yesterday. Really dig it so far........

No comments: