Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Off to the park...

Made it through yesterday and spent some $$ on good groceries so there's decent food in the house. Today I'm going to steam a bunch of veggies and M's making black beans and rice tonight. I don't know how I can contain my excitement! ;)

This morning I did chair massage @ Apple for the iWalk event and then visited M on his break. He works in the Pro Apps dept and the rest of the company thinks of those dudes as the rock stars of Apple so it was nice to get the tour around the place. I've worked there several times before but this was the first time since M started working there.

Now I'm taking some of my doggies to the park to run and then probably take a little nap before going up to the Barn to play with Shaggy. Food so far today: pineapple juice, coffee, protein shake w/pbutter and oatmeal, free Ice Tea at the gig.........more later.

No comments: