Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another day, another diet

Today was good food-wise.....coffee, shake w/pnut butter, handful almonds, applesauce, 1 cup black beans and brown rice, broccoli w/cashew tamari, 1 banana, 6 oz pineapple juice. Going to have some soup later on.
It hasn't been that difficult giving up the TV. Not that I actually HAVE a TV--I've been watching TV shows on Netflix for a while now and now that I've canceled that, reading is my entertainment. Right now I'm all caught up in reading PKM's blog Mrs. Morrison's Hotel. Indomitable writer and wit, part hippie-dippie, part hardened cynic, she keeps me entertained and I'm glad to have her as a pal on MySpace. I don't give a toss what anyone else thinks of her or her books. I think she's cool.
So I've already ridden twice this week but other than walking all my dogs, no other official workouts. Want to get into that this weekend....will keep you posted (whoever YOU are).

No comments: