Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 3 at the Barn

Day three of the cleanse. I'm not feeling too bad other than the night sweats--have to change the sheets today. Yuck. I rode my horse Shaggy today. He's a Saddlebred and was a rescue horse, meaning he was on his way to being dogfood until the Saddlebred Rescue Assoc. saved him and my barn bought him. He is too high strung for the little kids to ride and too wild under saddle to be shown so he was just hanging out in the pasture with his buddies until last December when I decided to ask my trainer if he had anything to lease. Well, it's been me and Shag since then. He's a blast to ride but a handful and a half! He has no qualms about suddenly running into the middle of the ring or going the opposite direction you were planning to go in. Somehow he always manages to keep himself underneath me. :)
So--my food was OK yesterday. Banana, protein shake, broccoli w/cashew tamari dressing, lentil/veg soup, a few green olives, protein shake, apple sauce, pineapple juice. Finally went grocery shopping and got some supplies but also managed to forget several neccessities so I'll have to back there again today. Mostly I feel kind of panicky/hungry at all times but that'll pass soon. In a few days I should be much, much better.
Food today so far: pineapple juice (6 oz), shake, small apple, broc and cashew tamari, pineapple juice. Later on I will have a sweet potato w/organic butter and a salad. I didn't weigh myself today but will tomorrow. We are shooting a short film at the house today and when that's done I'm going over to G's to pick up all the dogs and take them to the Park......will check in again later.

No comments: