Monday, May 4, 2009

She stumbles, she falls, she gets back in the saddle...

Well I'm sleepy so I'll be brief: we fell off the wagon big time yesterday--film shoot, weed on premises and guess what happened. Yeah, we smoked, we ate pizza and chocolate and felt godawful in so many ways for it...but today, back to the food plan WITH MODIFICATIONS.

We did the cleanse a few months back through a paid program and made it 21 days living on rabbit food and on day 22 we were drinking margaritas at El Mercado. This time I want to do something I can stick with long term. So I'm skipping the super strict part and moving right along to eating beans, tuna, chicken, brown rice and such along with the rabbit food.

Just can't function w/out some carbs!!
Anyway, smoke-free today and only had ONE cigarette.
Progress, not perfection :)

No comments: